- This event has passed.
NashHouse & Garr’s Beer Pairing of TN Tapas
April 16 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
Introducing the first ever Garr’s Tap Takeover and Four Course Tasting at NashHouse Southern Spoon and Saloon. Come enjoy the NashHouse atmosphere as Garrs takes over our taps. Meet Garr himself and enjoy four Garr’s beers specially paried with Nashville tapas by NashHouse. The four course tasting is as follows:
- Begin with the Nash Poppers! Consisting of jalapeno studded pimento cheese, wrapped with bacon, breaded and deep fried *spicy. (Paired with RED JAM)
- Next try the Cornmeal Catfish on House Remoulade with TN Chow Chow! (Paired withCITRUS PEPPER)
- Top that with the Peppered Filet and Blue Cheese Bacon Butter on a Home Fry. (Paired withGARR’S TRIPEL)
- The Finale! – Sweet Potato Ice Cream with Burnt Marshmallows & Cayenne Candied Pecans (Paired with RED VANILLA PORTER)
Event begins at 5 pm with Tasting Menu at 6 pm.
Located at: NashHouse Southern Spoon & Saloon – 114 8th Ave South, Nashville, TN 37203
FREE VALET**: At the Cambria Hotel – next door
*Limited inventory of XXXL.
**Valet is complimentary until capacity reached.
- April 16
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- 30$, 4/14, april 16th, bacon, beer glass, beer pairing, breaded, catfish, chow chow, CITRUS PEPPER, commemorative, cornmeal, deep fried, Garr's Beers, GARR’S TRIPEL, Glass, home fry, house, jalapeno, menu, nash poppers, nashhouse, nashhousetn, pairing, peppered filet, pimento cheese, poppers, purchase, receive, red jam, remoulade, reserve, specially prepared menu, spicy, t-shirt, tapas, tn, tuesday